The North American HQ of a major international manufacturing company has an opportunity for an energetic and articulate Mechanical Engineer to join their Engineering Services team. This acknowledged leader in their market can offer you a strong salary and multiple avenues for professional growth and advancement.
- Work closely with customers developing product solutions, advising on product installation & integration, and troubleshooting product performance issues.
- Be the internal technical resource for the sales organization, accompanying representatives on field sales calls where appropriate.
- Manage product training for internal personnel and clients, product performance tracking, and investigation of all product regulatory requirements in various jurisdictions.
- Participate in product development.
- Create technical documents/white papers.
- Serve as an internal resource on product issues, representing the customer’s needs.
- BS in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering combined with 2 to 5 years experience with industrial products and mechanical systems in fire protection.
- Will consider Associates Degree combined with strong industry experience
- Background piping system design/analysis of fluid control/fluid mechanics preferred.
- Willingness to travel, including internationally, up to 25%.
Generous paid relocation assistance is available for a qualified applicant.
Cypress Search, LLC is a Technical and Executive Search firm based in Eastern Pennsylvania. We work with top companies on Engineering, IT, Operations and Marketing searches. Cypress Search will discuss all positions with candidates prior to submitting a resume to ensure candidate fit and interest.