Seeking a full-time (40 Hours) Building Maintenance Tech to repair and maintain apartments as well as common areas of the property.
· Plumbing: includes the repair, replacement or installation of faucets, pipes, hot water tanks, toilets, garbage disposals, dishwashers, water-dispensing refrigerators, and washing machines.
· Electrical: includes the repair, replacement or installation of power switches, fuses, wall sockets, ceiling lights, ceiling fans, climate control systems, and garage doors openers.
· Drywall repair: includes filling in small holes caused by nails and minor dings from normal wear and tear most commonly performed between the time a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy.
· Painting: includes minor touch-ups following damage repair and new coats of paint applied to unit walls between the time a tenant vacates a unit and a new renter assumes occupancy.
· Appliance repair: includes the repair, replacement or installation of major household appliances, such as refrigerators, dishwashers, range ovens, washers and dryers, hot water tanks, and air conditioners.
· Grounds keeping: includes mowing grass, pulling weeds, trimming and pruning trees and shrubs, watering lawns and plants, replacing light bulbs along pathways and parking areas, sweeping or raking leaves, and tidying up bark or other ground covering.
· Cleaning/housekeeping: includes maintaining a tidy appearance in shared community locations, such as the leasing office lobby, clubhouses, and fitness or recreational areas also includes cleaning fixtures, floors and other surfaces in vacated units before new renters assume occupancy.
· Customer service: includes professional, prompt and courteous correspondence with renters when scheduling and providing maintenance services.
· Time management: includes maintaining an organized scheduling to effectively complete all maintenance requests in a timely manner and in the order by which they were received or by level of urgency.
Minimum 2 years Experience
Must be able to pass a Criminal Background
Must have Steel Toe Boots and Back Support
Schedule is 8am-5pm (Mon-Fri)
Must be flexible to work occasionally on Sat & Sun
Must be flexible to work in various parts of El Paso