Post A Job
Jobs By Company
Keyword or Job ID
Job Opportunity at
Posted on May 4
Are you an experienced Maintenance Tech looking for an excellent company?
As the Maintenance Technician, you will perform general to advanced maintenance to ensure a safe and high level of operation for all equipment functions.
• You will maintain a high safety standard throughout the plant – including preventative & predictive maintenance, repairs, and improvements – ensuring all documentation is completed timely and accurately.
• You will troubleshoot mechanical, hydraulic, electrical, and pneumatic equipment within the facilities – including presses, shears, laser, overhead cranes, electrical systems, as well as air & water lines.
• You will be responsible for following all plant safety programs as well as identifying general safety issues within the workplace.
• You will maintain positive relationships with a variety of personnel throughout the company.
• You will promote and support Lean Initiatives by participating in training and events to foster continuous improvement within the department and cross-functional areas.
Education: High School Diploma/GED or equivalent factory or maintenance experience; Journeyman’s Card highly preferred
Experience: 5+ years of factory and maintenance experience
General to advanced understanding of mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, plumbing, carpentry, and HVAC;
Ability to work safely on electrical circuits up to 600 VAC;
Forklift and overhead crane experience;
Working knowledge of safety requirements in the maintenance field;
PLC Programming and troubleshooting (RS Logic 500 & 5000) preferred;
Welding, plasma cutting, and torch experience preferred;
Fundamental understanding of Arc Flash plant requirements
Strong PC skills; Experience with Excel, Word, and maintenance software
Solid decision maker; pays close attention to detail; ability to prioritize & multitask; safety-minded;
Culture Match: Even-keeled, someone who works well with a variety of personalities
Other Important Information:
Wage: Wage is commensurate with proven expertise.
This position is eligible for bonus & profit sharing! The compensation will grow as the team member grows!
Reports To: Maintenance Supervisor
Core Hours: 7:00am – 3:00pm
Typical Work Week: M-F; some weekends and OT required; 45 hours a week on average
Terms of Usage
HVAC-Industry.com is owned, operated, and copyrighted by Career Marketplace (© 2002-2019, All Rights Reserved)