Plant EH&S Senior Manager
Job Code (02592510)
Location: Little Rock (50 miles east small town)
Salary: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00
Beautiful outdoor area with plenty of outdoor family activities
· Must have assembly manufacturing - Electro-Mechanical
· Must have a stable work history with limited job movements
· Must have a dominate career path of a manufacturing EHS as a subject matter expert
· Must have 4-year degree
Close partner with General Plant Manager and the plant leadership team.
Key contributor to creating and executing the factory safety business plan.
· Implement best in class Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) strategies, programs and practices.
· Ensures compliance with all HSE laws and regulations.
· Develops new and creative methods to drive continuous improvement of HSE practices.
· Acts as advisor to HSE administration team regarding projects, tasks, and operations.
· Monitors the removal of physical, biological and chemical hazards, and training of employees on safety policies, procedures, and regulations.
· Ensures all necessary records are maintained and prepared according to established guidelines.
· Manages the hiring, direction, assessment and development of a team of HSE professionals.
· Able to motivate and lead teams to achieve goals.
· Champion the Commercial culture, driving an environment of accountability, open communication, and high ethical standards
· Drive process and efficiency improvement across all functions of the safety department
· Provide change management leadership to be proactive in anticipating, assessing, and addressing the needs of the factory
· Must have proven success in driving continuous improvement in HSE.
· Support the Vision and Mission statement of the Commercial business segment
· Exceptional written, verbal, and interpersonal skills that result in effective communications.
· Exceptional presentation skills to senior executives.
· Strong knowledge of developing and implementing training programs.
· Lean and Six Sigma preferred.
· Experience using Apollo Root Cause Analysis (RCA), Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA), or similar robust problem solving tools.