QUALITY MANAGER BENEFITS:
Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
Comprehensive benefits include:
QUALITY MANAGER IMPACT:
The Quality Manager plans, coordinates, and directs quality program designed to ensure quality control and quality assurance of the production of products consistent with established standards by performing the following duties personally or through Quality department personnel
QUALITY MANAGER DETAILS:
This position supervises 15-25 employees of the department and is responsible for the performance management and hiring of the employees within that department. Responsibilities will include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Manages the Quality Control function in accordance with Quality Assurance system requirements, goals, and objectives.
• Maintains all required certification such as ISO, American Society of Mechanical Engineering (ASME) codes, and Canadian Welding Bureau (CWB) codes.
• Manages and coordinate all internal and ISO audits.
• Organize and maintain Quality department activities in a way that optimizes resources while achieving departmental results; set and plan objectives for self and Quality personnel in order to achieve common company goals.
• Coordinates and interfaces with the outside code inspectors, customers, and independent third parties on inspection activities, as appropriate.
• Manages, plans, coordinates, and heads the quality control program designed to ensure continuous production/service consistent with established standards.
• Identifies problems and resolves issues by rapid implementation of controlled workable solutions; understanding the implications of actions and decisions on the company’s goals and strategies.
• Represent the perspective of the customer in order to improve work activities and customer satisfaction.
• Develops and ensure adherence to job specific quality plans.
• Maintains the Quality Manual in accordance with requirements.
QUALITY MANAGER BACKGROUND:
Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) preferred.
Minimum ten years related experience managing Quality functions including dimensional inspection, ASME codes, CWB codes, nondestructive examination, calibration, ISO quality system management.
QUALITY MANAGER NEXT STEPS:
All applications are confidential - Apply now for immediate review.